Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

id

did you guys know that you have to be 18 in order to buy nighttime cold medicine! I went to the store last night without my wallet and the guy wouldn't let me buy it! I was very angry and yelled at the poor guy that I'm 23 freakin years old just let me buy my freakin medicine! I'm in my grungiest sweats, my hair is a mess, you can totally tell I have a fever, and my nose is so stuffy no one can really understand what I'm saying! I mean seriously come on!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get feeling better! Sounds like no fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY! I had no idea! Lame! Hey, take it as a compliment...at least when you're feeling awful you still look like a young hottie :)

    ReplyDelete