Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

black friday

so we went black friday shopping to get me a new lap top. We got to office depot 45 min early and we were waiting there in line. The workers were going by passing out the coupons for the computers. The one who came by with the coupon for the computer I wanted handed the last one to the guy in front of us. Me and nick looked at each other and were like seriously!!!! Then the guy found another coupon on his clip board! so I got the last laptop!! It is the one and wanted and totally perfect! I don't think I'm ever going to go black friday shopping again but if I do i will definatly get there earlier!! But it sure was nice to be sitting in the airport waiting to board and to be able to connect to the internet and watch netflix!

No comments:

Post a Comment