Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

what we have been up to

So I've been really bad at blogging so here is what we have been up to so far this year!
Nick started a new job with AMR!

We went Frolfing in Golden Gate park with Nick's Cousins
 We had Stake Conference so we had to take a picture in front of the temple...
 We got a gym membership to the UFC gym here! And Nick loves it!! I love watching him box!


 This a couple we saw in the airport! They were on their way to Vegas and they have to be in the mafia or something!
 We went to Utah to visit family and friends these are our old friends Mike and Jamie

 Maria, Mike Jamie and me!
 It snowed on Easter in Utah so we had to go play in it

 Here is our finished snow bunny


 I hosted a baby shower for our good friends Steve and Christie and this is the cake I made for it!
 This is the cake I made for Nick's Aunt Dana.... They call her Auntie Medusa from the movie the rescuers.


 Nick made me German pancakes for my birthday!!


1 comment:

  1. You do AWESOME at making cakes and my kids LOVE German pancakes!!

    ReplyDelete