Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas

 Boris Loves to cuddle with me
 me giving my Munchkin a haircut
 my brother Addison and my sister Sydnee doing P90X

 Our Christmas tree... Dad got it from their backyard
 me and my sister Sydnee thrift store shopping
 me and my brother Addison thrift store shopping. We both made this face and didn't know the other person was making it!
 me and Bryce in the background bowling. Boy it is so much harder to do while preggo!
 me and my wonderful Hubbie with my mom in the background
 me and my sister Sydnee and we didn't know dad was going to be in this picture! Silly Dad
 my hubbie and my dad. We were playing a game called the Rocky Mountain Masacre.
 my Grandma, sister Sydnee and brother Addison
 Us being us! :)
 my brothers Bryce and Addison
 We went on a nice walk in the snow
me and my parents dog Griffin playing catch on our walk.

 


 
Us at the airport on our way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment