Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

26 weeks

I am feeling great! Although I am starting to have a harder time moving around.... The baby is moving so much, I can't believe how much a little guy can move! He especially moves at night when I lay down and right after I eat! I am loving every minute of watching my belly jump! And Nick really enjoys feeling him kick. And its about time because at first he didn't want to have anything to do with feeling the baby kick. Nick is going to be finishing up his internship on the 29th of this month! WE CAN'T WAIT!!

I decided to embrace my belly bump and all of my non fitting clothes and made due with wearing my shirt halfway unbuttoned to church today!

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable (and so does Nick in his pictures with dirt). Do you need some maternity clothes? I have a whole wardrobe full...and apparently am not going to be needing them any time soon! Let me know, we'll hook you up :)

    ReplyDelete