Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

nothing new

There is nothing really new going on in our lives. I know we are boring. Nick is working a ton and I never get to see him anymore he is working 50+ hours. He is picking up tons of overtime to put a nice down payment on the Harley of his dreams. My poor hubbie has been without a motorcycle since Aug. because he sold his old bike so he could get me a car when we found out we were going to be having a baby. He is such a wonderful man. I am so excited for him to get his motorcycle! The only problem is I won't be able to go on it for a few months so I told him I had one condition of him getting this bike while I'm preggo. NO-ONE can go for a ride on it with him until I do. I get the first ride. I am getting bigger by the day and I am tired all the time and I can never breathe. I can't wait until this kid drops so I can breathe again! The lightheadedness all of the time is getting kind of old and sometimes I am worried while I'm driving. So I drive my camry like a Grandma. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment