Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

twins?!

I was meeting one of my friends from high school at starbucks this morning. (She was my bestie in highschool and was helping the family she nannies for move out here.) She only had short time we could meet so we met for coffee. I was so excited when I got there because starbucks has smoothies now!!! I got a strawberry banana one which was very yummy! While I was anxiously waiting for my smoothie some guy asked me if I was having twins. I gave him a very mean and dirty grin and said very loudly. No sir but I am having my one baby in 9 days. I was so mad! I am so sick of people asking me if I am having twins. I am big but definitely not that big! I much rather love when people ask how much longer I have and then they tell me I look great! Not that I look like a giant beached whale. This man's mother should've taught him some better manners! And if he has a wife I am feeling kind of sorry for her!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, the twins comment! I think every woman at 9 months gets it unless she is usually small. When pregnant with Eli I was asked that multiple times and one lady seriously asked me with a gasp and shocked look if I was a month overdue!! REALY! A month? Ya, because a doctor would allow that to go on. Anyway...I finally concluded that people forget what a 9 month pregnant woman looks like. Think about it, all the pictures we see or woman in movies are always about 6-7 months, the most attractive baby bump time. And men of course really have no idea the difference between 2nd tri and 3rd trim baby bumps unless they've experienced with a partner themselves! If anything, next time he'll probably reword his question to another woman if he learned his lesson. I'm sure you look just fine and normal 9 months pregnant! We are anxiously waiting for THE phone call!

    ReplyDelete