Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

football

Football is pretty much my favorite sport (besides baseball). the 13 yr old that I nanny is on the high school frosh team and he had a game on Thursday. I decided to go for a bit to support him. When I got there the first person I saw that I knew was my 6 yr old . He was sitting down at the bottom of the bleachers all by himself, so I sat by him and he pointed out where his mom and dad were sitting so I could go sit by them. Before I left I asked him why he was sitting down there all by himself. and he said it was because he was watching the cheerleaders. He told me that the cheerleaders were his favorite part of football games! I laughed so hard. Also my 13 yr old got a concusion during his game but will return to practice on Monday.

Another funny thing that happened is I was taking my 11 yr old  to her cheer practice. She cheers for the town peewee football. I gave her a gray dress like 2 months ago, on the way to practice she informed me that she knows what she wants to be for halloween. "I want to be a Zombie, is it alright with you if I wear the gray dress you gave me?" I said sure honey thats fine I gave that dress to you so you can wear it whenever you want, I no longer have a say in it. Then I asked her if she had worn it at all since I gave it to her and she said and I quote "No, it's kind of a mormon dress." I chuckled and asked her what she meant and she couldn't really explain, soi instead I explained about our standards and what now.

All in all I had some good laughs on Thursday

1 comment:

  1. hey! I've finally added your blog to mine! its taken me a while!

    ReplyDelete