Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

New to this whole thing

I'm new to this whole blogging thing but I thought I would give it a try.

This weekend I am watching the kids I nanny for all weekend. Their parents are going away with their church for a weekend of prayer. The kids have so many activities that I need to drive them to that the dad made me a chart of who needs to be where and when! So basically this weekend I am a glorified driver. Also on Saturday me and Nick are going to see Wicked. He got me the tickets for our 2 year anniversary! He is the best husband ever! I am really busy these days! I am an office assistant in the morning, nanny in the afternoon and I am taking a class at the local college. Right now I am just taking a history class but it is the history of the US before 1877 and its pretty interesting! My teacher is black and it put the whole slavery topic on a new level for me having it come out of his mouth. Living where I have I've been racially sheltered. Living in CA has really opened my eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for blogs! I have heard that wicked is awesome. I want to go someday. Our blog is private, so email me @ kiradavid@hotmail.com and I can invite you!

    ReplyDelete