Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

So yesterday I had to drive the little girl I nanny to the football game she was cheering at. I didn't get lost at all going there which is suprising because I had to drive on 4 different freeways to get there. I had the 3 boys with us too. It  rained at the game. I was sitting in the stands trying to do homework while holding an umbrella over me and the 6 year old Jack. I actually got a lot of homework done! We had to leave before the game was over because my 12 year old had basketball tryouts at their church. We left the game early and Maggie got a ride home from another girl on her cheer squad.  Well I got lost on the way back from the game. Turns out I just missed the first exit which puts me on another freeway. But I figured it out in the end thanks to my wonderful husband whom I called. After my crazy morning/day I barely had time to get ready to go see wicked. My mother in law came and watched the kids for me while we went into the city. We rode BART in. Wicked was so fantastic! I had a smile on my face the whole time we were watching it. poor Nick though had a tall guy sitting in front of him so every time the guy moved Nick had to move too in order to see. I definatly want to go see it again! This morning I had to get up and go get the ritual sunday morning bagels for the kids, get Maggie ready to go to cheer pictures. She of course wanted to me to straighten her curly hair which takes some time. Then we sat at the park for an hour and a half for the stinkin pictures. But the good news is I did get more homework done! Nope hopefully I can relax for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment